Getting Steve's Attention Ch. 04

Over the next few days, I let Steve suffer in his cage. The lack of hard cock inside me, had me horny and a bit bitchy. All day, my evil mind thought about the next way I was going to punish Steve for his selfishness. Late that afternoon, a sinister plan popped into my head. It was pure evil and would be a mind fuck for more than just Steve.

Steve got home at about five and started dinner. He made a beautiful meal, that he highlighted with candles, a tablecloth and a bottle of expensive wine. He was obviously learning his lesson and trying harder to please me. However, no matter what he did tonight, I was intent on putting my plan in place. After dinner we snuggled. He was very attentive and touched all the right places to get me horny and ready for love. At about 8 pm, we made our way from the living room to the bedroom. It was mid-summer and the sun still shined bright through our floor to ceiling bedroom windows. I told Steve that I was unlocking him tonight and giving him a chance to cum. He jumped up off the floor and hooted as if he had won a prize. I told him to undress and kneel by the end of the bed. Steve stripped down quickly and knelt where he was told to. I unlocked his cage, then I grabbed our toy bag and my phone and climbed on the bed.

I looked down at Steve and asked him if he had learned his lesson. He shook his head quickly and said he would be much more attentive in the future. I asked him, if he would do anything, I told him to do, and he immediately agreed. Good, then let us get started, was my response. I told Steve to close his eyes. I looked up and out the window. Marcus was on his deck, drinking a beer and reading a magazine. It was time to put my plan in motion. I reached down to the phone on the bed, I pressed the speed dial on my phone and watched as Marcus reached over and answered his phone. As soon as I saw him answer, I asked Steve to open his eyes. Marcus looked up, then across the yard and into our bedroom window and smiled.

There I was, totally naked and on my knees on the bed, Steve on his knees before me on the floor. I asked Steve if he wanted to cum, he said he did. I asked him if he liked watching me fuck myself with a dildo, he said he did. I then asked him if he liked it when I lied to him and told him that Marcus fucked me. He said he did. I told Steve to say it louder. Steve said he liked knowing that Marcus fucked me, this time louder. Once again, I demanded he say it as loud as he could. Steve yelled, I love that you fucked Marcus! I looked up a bit to see Marcus. He was sitting in his chair rubbing his large bulge while smiling as he listened.

I reached into the toy bag and pulled out my black dildo. I asked Steve if he wanted to watch Marcus fuck me, he shook his head then said yes. As he responded, I slowly lowered myself onto my black lover. Steve's eyes became glued to my stretched pussy and its Impaler. At first, I slowly rode the thick pole so that my body got use to the size. As time passed, I began to ride it faster. I asked Steve what he wanted. Steve quickly said he wanted to watch me fuck Marcus. I asked him why. He said because Marcus had a huge cock and that he was very masculine. He wanted me to be happy, and having Marcus deep inside me, would make me extremely happy. He loved how I got wet just thinking of Marcus. Steve then admitted that he found Marcus to be sexy. Again, I looked out the window. Marcus was staring intently at me, taking in not only the sight but the conversation.

I asked Steve to look at the black dildo and tell Marcus what he wanted. Steve said that he wanted Marcus to fuck me hard, make me cum. What else, I prodded. I want him to fill you full of cum. I told Steve to say it again, this time as loud as possible. Steve did as he was told and loudly proclaimed that he wanted Marcus to fill my womb full of his potent black seed. I told him to keep repeating it. As he did, I pounded my pussy hard and stared out the window into Marcus's deep black eyes. I imagined it was him inside me, pounding me hard, taking what he wanted from me.

Marcus stared back, one hand on his phone and the other rubbing the large bulge in his shorts. I told Steve, I wanted Marcus inside me, and was he ready for that to happen. Steve yelled that he was ready too. He then began to beg me to fuck Marcus. I yelled back that I wanted to feel Marcus's hard cock pumping its gift deep inside me. As I did, I pumped harder, deeper, and faster. My pussy was gushing juices from around the dildo. I was wetter than I had ever been. I began to beg Marcus to cum in me. Steve stroked his cock furiously as he watched.

All this talk had me at the very edge. Then, to my surprise, Marcus pulled the leg of his shorts back and revealed his amazing weapon. The sight of his massive cock sent me over the edge. I began to squeal, then shake. I shoved the dildo as deep as it would go. My whole body began to tingle, and I got lightheaded. The shaking became more pronounced. Waves of electricity began to pulse through my body. My vagina constricted down tightly on the dildo as if to trap it there forever. Then my orgasm took over. I screamed and shook as If I was being electrocuted. It scared Steve to the point he stopped jerking off. It lasted for what seemed like a full minute, then I lost all control of my body and fell to the bed into a puddle of my juices.

Time passed. My senses returned. I had just had the most amazing orgasm of my life. I lifted my head and saw two men. Steve, still on the floor briskly rubbing his cock and Marcus on his porch slowly rubbing his massive tool. I rolled to the end of the bed and slipped the dildo out of my still pulsing pussy. I pulled Steve's head towards the bed and placed the tip of the dildo on his lips. Kiss it, I told him. He kissed it. Tell Marcus thank you for fucking me, I demanded. Steve did as he was instructed. I them opened his mouth and began to make him suck the dildo. Steve did not protest, in fact, he sucked it like a champ.

As he did, I told Steve to show Marcus how much he enjoyed watching him fuck me, by giving him a tribute. Steve looked at me confused. I told him to jerk off into his hand while he sucked my juices off Marcus's cock. Then, once he came, to hold it up and thank him as if he were showing him a gift. Steve jerked quickly and within seconds produced a puddle of cum into the palm of his hand. Then, he raised it up and showed me and said thank you to Marcus. I looked up and across the yard. Marcus was sitting there laughing. I told Steve to lick up the cum as if it was Marcus's. He placed his hand to his lips tentatively at first. I scolded him for wasting time. Steve closed his eyes and slurped it down.

Once it was all gone, I asked him if he liked the taste of cum. He said he did. I told him to get ready to eat a lot of cum, because once I finally fucked Marcus, I wanted him to clean me up. Saying that made his cock twitch, which produced a small ribbon of additional cum that fell to the floor. I laughed, Steve had truly been mind fucked.

I looked back across at Marcus. His cock was now fully erect, and he was stroking it slowly. I opened my mouth and put my finger in it and sucked on it. Marcus closed his eyes and laid his head back, as if I were sucking him off. Marcus was getting mind fucked too and seemed to be enjoying it. All the while, Steve, back turned to Marcus, cluelessly watched me.

Finally, I told Steve to go clean himself up and that I was going to change the sheets on the bed. Steve slipped off to the bathroom. I picked up the phone and asked Marcus if he liked what he saw. He replied, "Oh yah baby. You are one nasty bitch." I whispered back that I might need some help rearranging some things very soon, then hit end. I climbed off the bed and continued the show for Marcus. I stripped off the wet sheets, then replaced them with fresh ones, all the while, totally naked. Occasionally, I glanced out the window to see what he was doing. Each time, Marcus was slowly stroking his cock. Once the bed was made, I gave him one last thing to jerk off to. I bent over the end of the bed and gave him a full shot of me pussy. I slipped a couple of fingers deep inside and finger fucked myself until I had another little orgasm, then blew him a kiss and shut the blinds."

https://www.magcloud.com/user/zuhayidi

https://express.yudu.com/profile/1318224/sihuyili

https://tubeteencam.com/user/hucinuci

https://able2know.org/user/hixumota/

https://sodapuye.livejournal.com/269.html

https://www.podcasts.com/-421e77cab

https://able2know.org/user/fiyawina/

https://www.herox.com/crowdsourcing-community/jacquelynnbunce-184145

https://silahalimsatim.com/author/lolumone/

https://www.quizme.pl/quiz/user/minuquto

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Lucy's Awakening Ch. 04

Highly Desired

The Reunion Trap Ch. 05